Friday 23 March 2012

Junk messages


Sometimes, I get interesting junk messages, this one is particularly good -

Hey my friend. It was nice to see your profile on dating site. I'm 28 years young woman, sporty, slim and family orrinted woman, looking for serious man for family creation. If you are interested in serious relationship, feel free to e-mail me at: angellonely@ymail.com

I will wait for your answer. 

Here is my foto in attachment, hope you will like it Have a good day! Hopefully, your nice friend!

What a charming lady, I particularly like how she used the words 'family creation' - romance is not lost on this young lady (28 years young). Though I was disappointed that she didn't actually attach any 'fotos', which she said that she did. Well, this is certainly a knock to our relationship - she wants to create a family, yet can't even attach a photograph to an email. What hope does she have for raising a child? Or perhaps she expects that I look after the child, whilst she goes about her day, shopping or doing hobbies. Though, even those tasks require a modicum of intelligence. I first thought that perhaps English was not her first language, due to the numerous grammatical errors in her email. But I now think that she might just be really dumb. Hmm, can people with severe intellectual disabilities operate computers? Maybe she had help, in which case, her helper was also retarded since he allowed the aforementioned grammatical errors to be uncorrected. Either way, it's shoddy work and she will be waiting a long time for my reply.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment