Thursday 19 April 2012

Strength

You should listen to this while reading.

I have been re-reading my blog, and I have noticed that most of my entries have spelling and grammatical errors. I guess that's because I type as I speak in my head, and I sometimes skip words etc since I can't type as fast as I can think. Hmm. Or maybe it's because I haven't fully grasped the English language, even though my parents spent a fortune so that I would (along with a solid education).

I have been training and climbing quite a bit lately, I'm not sure why, I think it's because I was fed up with being rubbish at climbing. My fingers are getting pretty strong, thanks to my training. Basically, I just hang off a small edge at varying arm angles, whilst holding a bungee cord in the other hand (which is attached to a bar). I can now do one armed pull ups on either arm - I performed the feat in front of a witness, who was clearly in awe and very impressed.

I was going to write something interesting, but I have forgotten. I might write something tonight. I can't right now since my typing is making a loud noise and my boss is looking directly at me. I'm pretending to write an email (I'm trying to looking engaged and occasionally I nod).

------
 My boss has left work so I will continue writing. I still don't have anything to write about, so here are a few photos.
 
 This is my chin up bar and fingerboard at my parents home. I get strong by hanging off it.

 These are some of my friends: L to R, Katie, Jez, Tom, Francis, Alex and Nick. I like them. Looks like Jez said something funny, since Tom, Francis and Alex are smiling. Those guys, there's always laughter when I'm around. I guess that's because I'm there to witness it. I assume there's also laughter when I'm not around, I just can't hear it.

 These are some of my northern climbing friends: L to R, Rich, Ned, Nacho (not really a friend, I've only met him once (that evening)), Alex, Chris and Nick. I'm the worse rock climber out of the group, and they made it clear that I understand that. Fortunately, I had the best hearing and the most potent wit, so I made up for my poor climbing skillzzzzzzzzz blluuuuuudddd.

 These are my new shoes. I tried to get my parents dog to pose with them, but she refused (she's a panicky little thing). My parents cat 'Rollo' is in the background, my mum deliberately overfeeds my cats so that they don't threaten the birds (an obsese cat is a lethargic cat).

 This is me, looking like an utter dweeby chump on my friends motorbike. I don't ride.

Here is my niece, Georgia. She's a funny child. I'm her favourite uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment