Tuesday 17 July 2012

The weekend

I really like YouTube, it's amazing. The videos crack me up, I think I could spend at least 2 hours just watching the videos. I made some videos too but no one watches them. Well, some do (one video of mine has over 500 views).

I can't really remember when I last wrote on my blog because after looking at these amazingly funny videos, I thought Oh damn, I can write about how funny these videos are on my blog, and then rushed to my blog and started typing. I'm still typing. It's like my internal thoughts are linked to my fingers, which I guess is essentially true. Ah crap, I keep on losing my train of thought.

Here's a fun music video

On Saturday I went to my friend's birthday in London. Her name is Claire and I've known her for 9 years, I met her at uni. A lot of other uni friends were there too. I had a couple of Jagerbombs, which are delicious. They are the best tasty shot things ever. Much nicer than Tequilia or those spirits. I also had a cider and some sort of vodka/apple juice mixer. That didn't taste nice. Hik and Miena bought us a huge ice filled jug which was also filled with bottles of Grey Goose vodka and numerous mixers (such as apple juice). There was a sparkling firework on the top of it too. I thought that was a nice feature. The place we went too was rather busy, uncomfortably so, and there was a weird little girl running around who tried to dance with Jez and myself. She was probably about 4ft. Like a little goblin. So her and the whole busy environment made me want to leave. Which I did. Jez, Matt and I went back to Katies and soon everyone else arrived. We sat around and Jez and I rapped about Matt eating corn from toilets. This is because of something he did while at last years End of the Road festival. He ate a lot of the corn on the cob that was sold there, and described to us, in detail, as to what it was doing to his digestive system. Suffice to say, living on exclusively a diet of corn on the cob doesn't do ones bowls any good. It was happening to me too (the corn on the cob was delicious), but I had the social grace not to chat about it. Anyway, whenever he went to the porta loo, he would come back and give us a breakdown of how the experience went. Unfortunately for Matt, Nick Harvey was there and he enjoys bullying people. Also so was Nick Ripper, Alex Hayward, Jez and myself and Katie. We went to town on him. By the end of the vocal bullying session we were calling him 'Plopchomper' and 'Corny nimbler' and asking him whether he likes to have a little nimble of the partially digested corn in the loo and whether he waits for other people to go in before he gets his fill. Haha it makes me chuckle thinking about it (us making fun of him, not him nimbling poo covered corn).

Here are some of the videos I've been watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_v12D0-bWw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogEtfIdgjpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLcvCH1h1qk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgFglYlx_cI&feature

Here are some photos of the weekend too

Here's some people I know
I don't know her, but she's the lady who brought the expensive drinks to our table
This is unrelated to the weekend, I did a quiz online and did very well indeed - I was proud enough to take a photo
Here's Claire holding her birthday firework


No comments:

Post a Comment