Monday 15 October 2012

Films

I watched a film last night that I thought was pretty good, it's called The Notebook, it stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. It got a bit sad towards the end, with the old people having dementia and dying. I watched it with Kat and she thought that I was crying. While it's true that I was a bit depressed, I didn't cry as in tears and a runny nose. It was just quite emotional at the end.

I had a fun weekend. I went to London for Weatherly's birthday and saw a few of my friends - Jon, Ben, Jon, Kelly, Hollie, Alice, James, Tom. I guess I could name a few more people but it would end up as a long list. I really like seeing my London friends. I didn't take any photos because I lent my camera to Nick. Though, it's quite an expensive camera so I'm not sure if a busy pub would be a suitable place for it. The night out was quite a contrast to the previous weekend, we went to a cool pub in town, then found a late closing pub/club thing called The Lexington. It was really good because it was full of nice people, just regular 'hip' people, not chavs. At Revs, men walk around like stags, wearing t shirts or buttoned up shirts and act like chumps and the women wear slutty outfits and dyed blonde hair with fake tans. I guess the clientele at The Lexington were more for the indie side of the musical spectrum. Hmm. I just mean that Revs is chavvy and the bars which we go to in London aren't. I guess it's people who go to festivals like like End of the Road vs V Festival. HAHAHAHA, I've just watched a really funny video on YouTube.

I saw a pretty girl on the train, but it was quite busy and I didn't know what to do. I just kind of starred at her every so often. We got off the same station, so I guess I could have walked up to her and said 'Hey'.

Kat thinks I should get back on My Single Friend again because she thinks I'm handsome and that I need to set out to find a lady. My past experience with MSF was pretty awkward, but I guess that's because I took the girls to climbing centres and that in itself made the date awkward because I got frustrated when they failed to climb with any skill. Actually, I get annoyed with complete strangers when I go climbing, because I've reached a level where I'm quite good and if I see someone climb really badly, I just think what a tool, maybe climbing isn't the right sport for you. I drink coffee now, so I guess I can take girls to coffee places. I can finally say 'Hey, let's get coffee!' without the awkwardness of turning up and just drinking a bottle of orange, which is completely unacceptable in a coffeehouse - previously I'd turn up and meet the girl and she'd asks what I normally have, I'd reply 'Oh just a bottle of orange juice, smooth please, I dislike the 'juicy bits'' and she'd reply 'Orange juice? What the fuck. Why the fuck would you take me to a coffeehouse when you don't even drink coffee? You tit', 'Oh sorry, I just couldn't think of anywhere else to take you, sorry', 'Forget it, I'm off, you're obviously a fucking idiot'. Umm, that's never happened to me, mainly because of my obsession with taking dates to climbing centres and also that imagined conversation.

I think I will get back on MSF because I've just had a look at some of the girls on it, and they're rather attractive.

Also, I'm happy because I can now close a Captain of Crush Gripper No. 1. It's not something I've specifically trained, but now using it to train my pinch grip! Wooo. Apparently, it takes 63 kg of force to close it. That's almost my body weight (I weigh 11 stone). Thug life!

No comments:

Post a Comment