Friday 16 September 2011

Film ideas

I have just returned from a trip to Tescos Metro. I went there to get some white chocolate cookies but annoyingly they didn't have any. Realising that I had driven all that way for nothing, I wandered around the store trying to think of something to buy. I settled on a pack on Starbusts, 5 ring donuts and some chewing gum. I'm now sitting at my desk writing this, whilst also watching a youtube video of would-be officers at West Point Military Academy. In one scene, they're all sitting in some sort of speech day style thing, like a school assembly. I then started thinking about wouldn't it be annoying if you're sitting there with everyone when you feel the need to do a poo. That would be so awkward because you'd have to stand up, in front of everyone, and try and discretely walk off. I wonder if you'd be allowed to go. Hmm probably not, maybe because it's 'macho' to hold your poo in. I don't know. I always wondered about that. Do the military give training about resisting the need to use the loo? I guess so, because you see those soldiers outside Buckingham Palace just standing there and I doubt that they'd be allowed to go off to use the loo. That would be a good idea for a film - a hardcore ex-delta force soldier who has a persistent bladder infection. The film would be about him (Larry) trying to fight terrorists whilst also having to deal with the bladder infection. In one scene, all of the CIA chiefs are being briefed about a situation when one turns about and says 'Where's Larry?', another would reply 'Oh, he's just nipped out to the loo again'. And if he's in combat with his team, under fire, and he just shouts out 'Oh crap, I need a wee' and his team mates (who'd know of his condition) would go 'Ok, you go and we'll cover you' and he'd be like 'Ah, it's really painful and nothing's coming out, all this gunfire is ruining my concentration too, aahhhhh damn this persistent bladder infection'. Not sure how the film would end, maybe with him finally going to the doctors and getting the suitable antibiotics. And then in a post credits scene, you'd see him at a mate's bbq, eating some food, and he says 'This chicken doesn't look fully cooked, oh well, still rather tasty'. When suddenly the phone would ring and it's the government saying terrorists are going to attack the country within the next 12 hours and he'd say 'Uh oh'.

This is the youtube video that made me think about using the toilet and stuff. I think the root cause of this line of thought is that when I was at school, during my pre-teens, I got really scared that I'd shit myself in front of everyone during school assemblies. And that led to me getting addicted to codeine phosphate for 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment